Hey Darrell
I missed u too, believe or not :).
To me, u were a great kid. Yes you have gotten into trouble. But we all do, because of the choices we made. Most importantly, we learnt from them.
I remember when you told me that in p6, u'd avoid u-know-who and leave him alone, I was very proud of you for being able to let the feelings go. It wasn't easy but at least you had the courage to say 'I'm going to focus on my studies instead of being affected by others!'
I hope I'm making sense as I'm writing this at 441 am!
Drop me a message ok Darrell jesmin_e@yahoo.com Always here for u!
Especially if u wanna talk about stuff. I may not be in a secondary school but I'd try to help if I can.
So happy u wrote!
Love Ms Wen
5 comments:
Hi Ms Wen! remember that day u take photo wif us do u think u can upload it ? i wanna see how it looks like ^_^...Thanks!
Hi Mrs Wen,I went to BLSS.It was fun there.I made new friends at there and saw a grasshopper there but the grasshopper has only 1 hind leg and i was wondering if u can tell me these 2 Question
-When a grasshopper lost 1 of its hind leg will it grow back?
-If yes ,how long will it take?
Mrs Wen I hope u can help me with these question.
Wahhh, Darrell must be a good and hardworking pupil for you to miss him sooooo much to even be posting at 4AM xD
Wahhh, Darrell must be a good and hardworking pupil for you to miss him sooooo much to even be posting at 4AM xD
Yunyi
I'd let Darrell comment or any of the 6B kids reply. LOL
I was touched :p
Post a Comment