Niki
Your comment made me laugh....you miss my scolding?? LOL, I can write to your secondary school teachers and tell them to scold more....hehehe
Sakthe,
Good that you are in rugby, its a good sport to be in. You will get to compete and these will be good when you are choosing JC in future. ACJC is a rugby school that takes in pupils who excel in this sport. Be careful though, sometimes it can be very rough. My JC friend is a "rugger" so if you want to talk to someone in the sport, I can link you two together. He is very old tho' haha..
Wei Han,
Your school sounds so cool!
Have fun in Sec 1!
Love Ms Wen
7 comments:
I joined NPCC, when i sec 2 come back find you, you will see that i turned charcoal black LOL
Dear Ms Wen, When Can We Visit You? We Came Today But You Are Having Meeting. Me & Peiyu Are Still In The Canteen. The Rest Had Went Home. I Either are Joining Fencing or Netball. Most Probraly Is Fencing. Netball Is Tiring. I Love St. Margerats. It Is A Very Awesome School. I Hope To Meet you Soon. From : Sophie :)
Ms Wen, This fri free? on mon we want visit but u meeting :(
Ms Wen nowadays very busy....less time to post things.... O.O"'
Hi Ms Wen! Xiang Ping here! I have not been entering this blog for a long time! I'm now in Jurong Sec And Gt into NPCC! Its a Uniform group and my training has started. Im already so busy right now as I gt lots of project, testS and examS! My new sch is really very diff from JWPS. We use to be chase by you for homework but now in sec sch my teacher don't do that but she just start with PUNISHMENT!(E.G: If we did not bring our science textbk, we will be force to copy "I will remember to bring my textbook next time." 100 times. That really very scary. And 1 of the thing I hate is to wait for the bus 154! It WILL always be pack with JSS studentsand its like its being "BOOKED" by us. Its a hard time to get up the bus and if I miss the first bus I'll be waiting for a very long time before the bus arrive again. the time is juz wasted like that. So WASTED! I still prefer the days in JWPS when i dun even need to wait for the bus.
I joined hockey!!!
Im Going to be SOOOOOO tanned
Sarah (6E 2011)
i joined Volley ball
Post a Comment