Thursday, November 13, 2008

Starox

Hi Starox
I have read your comments and I am eager to hear what you have to say.
Take your time to digest the ideas, think through your opinions before you post.
I like how you substantiate (give reasons to explain why you think this way) your points.
Very good skill for oral conversation and just teaches you to think about the characters more.
Well done, 
Ms Wen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

~Angeline says~
Hi everyone, I am going to set my vocabulary cloze questions!here goes...
Fox's first 1.__________ was to turn and run, for, like all animals, he was 2.___________ of fire. He knew with what swiftness it could 3.___________ the homes of defenceless wild creatures like himself, 4.___________ everything in its path. He also knew that where there was fire there would soon be large 5.___________of humans, trampling everywhere with strange, frightening machines and awful noise. But Fox did not run. His sense of responsibility returned to him, and he courageously resisted this first impulse.
till then,
Angeline