I think that human should not cut trees down or destruct (destroy) anything in the forest as it is the home of many animals. I think that the human are being inconsiderate, they should think twice before doing it because they would not like if people destruct their houses...
Ms Wen,don't you think that those bulldozers are being unfair to the animals?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I totally agree with you and your comments are sound. You are right, the destruction of trees affect the animals' habitat. There are many people who do not think about their actions. When we throw away plastic and do not play our part for the environment, the burning of plastics will pollute the environment. We need to spread the message. Do you think we are being environmentally friendly?
Be confident because the people who laugh may not learn anything because they are too afraid to try. You may make mistakes but at the very least, you have learnt something in the process.
Love,
Ms Wen
2 comments:
Dear Val,
I have read ur comment. Yes, I have read Oliver Twist. It is a very interesting story and I am glad you have had experience of enjoying it. Do share with your friends.
I know there are times I look "busy" I would love to have time for each of you. But yes, you are right, you can always write to me.
I am always here for you.
Love Ms Wen
Post a Comment