Friday, October 31, 2008

P6 Chapter 1 Science


Hi boys and girls,

This is the first chapter of the P6 syllabus for Science. It is on classification and we have done the skills in the "Process Skills" worksheet I have given you.

Look through the points and I will start teaching when I can next week.

During the holidays, I will also be uploading worksheets and short questions on our blog. To learn please respond. I hope that all of you will participate. Let me know if you have any feedback.

Love,
Ms Wen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Miss Wen,
I don't really understand about the concept maps.
Can you please explain to me? Thank You.

whatever princess said...

Ms Wen ,
i find it quite difficult.maybe i will understand this chapter when i am in primary six.
got to go
jingying

W said...

Jing Ying
We have learnt this in P3. First chapter. Classification means grouping things. Like putting the shirts together, by colour or by function (school uniforms, clothes you wear when you go out against clothes you wear to sleep)
This is the basic concept. Please read again and ask if you are still unsure.
Love Ms Wen

Liz,
Which concept maps? Which chapter?