I think it means that you can hide your character sometimes in front of people but one day ,people will still find out the truth! You cannot hide your character from people !
I think it means that you are not what you are like outside,but what you are like in your heart.I think the above quotation is true.Usually,we kids will tend to behave badly,but inside,we really want to be a good child.
5 comments:
I think it means that our bravery indicates who we are.
From,
Spiderman :p
I think it means that you can hide your character sometimes in front of people but one day ,people will still find out the truth! You cannot hide your character from people !
I think it means that you are not what you are like outside,but what you are like in your heart.I think the above quotation is true.Usually,we kids will tend to behave badly,but inside,we really want to be a good child.
I think it meant that character reflects your true self.I think character is your personality.
I think that it means our true character is often hidden in our hearts but we have no guts to show it.
Post a Comment