Dearest:
Sally, Lois, Valerie, Jia Lei, Qiling, Syairah, Lizyan, Kah min,
Chao Yu (u look cute without your spectacles),
Clayton (so tanned)
Anthony (so tall!!),
Hilman ( u made me go out to look for you 2x!),
Jason (I shall not tease you),
Patrick (sorry I could not spend time with you but thanks for your card, means a lot to me),
Vijay (yeah, taller now),
Haz (hope you see this :P),
Darrell ( loved ur card, thanks so much),
Li Fan ( u changed the most ),
Justin (Congrats - top in Sci!),
Matin (cool shades!),
Jeremy (sorry I punched you so much.... blush)
Khai (still the same cheeky self)
Thank you for coming back.
Today was not a good day for I am super stressed and worried about 6E's performance in the upcoming PSLE (13 days). But seeing you all back, seeing you all grown up, seeing you all doing well....encouraged me.
Thank you all, for making my teacher's day a special one.
Love, Ms Wen

7 comments:
Im not cheeky. I just want everyone to smile:) Seeing you guys almost made me cry but then i forced my eyes to suck up the tears:) Wohooots, I saw chou yu. Still as chubby as always:) no offence. Btw, ms Wen ur teachers day present i give you when school reopen coz it really big:)
Oh and Guys like me are allowed to use pink bag. I dont see why guys cant use it. Like seriously, I look good in pink:) HAHAHA i bhb:)
hi miss wen,
I know I never grow and still very short. I will skip everyday... So if I grow a bit taller next year, you will know why...
:(
P/s: how's the muffins and egg tart? Like it? Hope you do like it! I will spy on zhi ming for you. Hahaha... Take care
Val
Hi Sweet Guy,
Underneath that "tough" guy persona, I know that you are a very sweet and kind-hearted boy. I will always remember the difficult situations you had to go through during the P5-6 years. And how you have emerge from it a more matured individual.
Believe in yourself K. Never feel that you are going through it alone, we all are, we just don't say.
As long as I am still a teacher, this blog will be here.
No presents needed K, seeing you is good enough.
Love Ms Wen
Dearest Val,
Laughs,
Our height, weight, looks, abilities are what makes us special. If anything, I FEEL SHORT. I used to tower over all of you and now, I have to "Look Up" to Jeremy, Darrell, Justin, Anthony and Qiling!!
Next year, I have to buy a ladder to stand on while talking to these pupils!
Thank you for your notebook and yummy food. No need to buy because its your presence (and letters) that make me really happy.
Yes, spy on Zhi Min. He is a boy whom I love very much but he is too playful. Any tips Khai?
Love Ms Wen
awww don't cry xD the baby so cute
awwww.. :D I still remember your red nose and eyes after your hugs :D kekeke, its great to see you after so long! :D Only that we cant walk around the school, TOILET! >< kekeek, dont stress yourself too much okayy miss wen! :D Looking forard to see you again! :D
Post a Comment