Monday, September 19, 2011

"Can" and "Together"



Dear 6E,

Reflect on what the word "Together means".

Wordle: 6E
Can you guess the sentence connecting all these words?


Dear 6F,

Thank you for wanting to learn more about composition. There are no tips, however, whatever I have taught you, use it. I am very proud that many of you improved in Prelims eg. Raymond, Zheng Long and many others. I hope that you learn the phrases and get them correct. I really enjoyed teaching you c'') and if any of you have any questions, please come and see me. I know I look very FIERCE but I will definitely help you.

Love Ms Wen

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi,ms wen. can name out those who improve? cuz i'm not sure if I got improve anot.

W said...

Hi dear, I think you are from 6F right?

Mrs Norizham will be telling you about the compo.

:)

If you are from 6E, I am going to "knock" your head, I said it on Monday.

Love Ms Wen

Anonymous said...

yup.6f.. ok.ty

Xiang Ping said...

My answer for it is "Believe that you can do it 6E" :)

Junie said...

together means that we can all achieve together n be united