Arigato gozaimazu,Watashi wa aidea ga sukide watashi wa yori ōku no furēzu o anki suru koto o kangaeru(thank you,i like the ideas and i think that i should memorise more phrases)
Dear Ms Wen, My mother hopes that I could go in to River Valley High School. But I have no confidence in Chinese.Many people told me that River Valley High School is strong in Chinese.
Hi Ms Wen! I sent an email to you :) Pls reply! :D All the best for your PSLE oral kay guys! :D Jia you arh! Memorize your phrases and remember to articulate more and speak clearly and loudly! :D All the Best! Lots of love from your senior :D
Dear Ms Wen, Wow u have many pupils in good schools. Ithink you must have taught well and they must have learnt well. I will be interested to ask them a few questions.
GlendaXD first time see you here. And the vocab so many. Sarah you can do well. Must have confidence in yourself. Maybe you can practice more :) as the saying goes, Practice make perfect lol.
It depends on what you are looking for. Each Huayi and Jurong has its strengths. Choose according to what you are interested in. I know Jurong is very strong in ICT as it is a future school - Jericho's brother, Patrick whom I taught in 6B 2009 is there, so are the rest who have commented like Chao Yu and Jason.
Hua Yi has good programmes too. So in the end, compare the programmes from both schools and be mindful of the aggregate required to enter.
14 comments:
Wow...Ms Wen is the highlighted words are vocabs?
Dear Ms Wen,sorry Ms Wen,I can't print the Oral notes because I ran out of colour ink,sorry:D.
Arigato gozaimazu,Watashi wa aidea ga sukide watashi wa yori ōku no furēzu o anki suru koto o kangaeru(thank you,i like the ideas and i think that i should memorise more phrases)
from,
Jolene
:P
Dear Ms Wen,
My mother hopes that I could go in to River Valley High School. But I have no confidence in Chinese.Many people told me that River Valley High School is strong in Chinese.
Yes Nursyafiqah, you did v well for picture today! Keep using the words and phrases ok?
It's ok jun fa, let's save the trees!
Thanks Jolene, makes the effort I put in worth it!
I think you can strive to get as high a PSLE score as you can so that you have the choice. I have some pupils in RV, want to ask them questions?
Love Ms Wen
Miss Wen, I try to apply it for my oral as "You never know how much you can do until you try!" I know that everyone can apply it in oral. :P
Hi Ms Wen! I sent an email to you :) Pls reply! :D All the best for your PSLE oral kay guys! :D Jia you arh! Memorize your phrases and remember to articulate more and speak clearly and loudly! :D All the Best! Lots of love from your senior :D
thks its v. nice
Dear Ms Wen,
Wow u have many pupils in good schools. Ithink you must have taught well and they must have learnt well. I will be interested to ask them a few questions.
love,
sarah
Ms wen is which secondary school is better Huayi or Jurong ?
can u give us more interesting topics..like on the yellow ribbon project?? or more on community
GlendaXD first time see you here. And the vocab so many. Sarah you can do well. Must have confidence in yourself. Maybe you can practice more :) as the saying goes, Practice make perfect lol.
Ms wen is which secondary school is better Huayi or Jurong ?
From,
Niki
Hi Niki,
It depends on what you are looking for. Each Huayi and Jurong has its strengths. Choose according to what you are interested in. I know Jurong is very strong in ICT as it is a future school - Jericho's brother, Patrick whom I taught in 6B 2009 is there, so are the rest who have commented like Chao Yu and Jason.
Hua Yi has good programmes too. So in the end, compare the programmes from both schools and be mindful of the aggregate required to enter.
Love Ms Wen
Post a Comment