Our blog for learning, sharing and reflection
Ms Wen,this is very useful!:D Thanks~
I think this it very useful.
Hi Ms Wen,a few minutes ago i just printed the concept map.i think im starting to get use to the 5B's blog.Ouh ya,im not just gonna print 'it' and throw it away.im gonna revise 'it'....:)
I'm happy to see you comment Deborah!Thanks Danish, I'm glad you are able to answer as many questions in class!!Don't give up ok?Ms Wen
WOW....This really helps us in revising... Thanks Ms Wen! And Danish, remember 'CONDENSES'... NOT 'change to'
I learn a lot of things from the concept.
I learn more things from this concept map.
Wow! This concept map contain so much information but if the concept map have some pictures, it will be better. :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Ms Wen,this is very useful!:D Thanks~
I think this it very useful.
Hi Ms Wen,a few minutes ago i just printed the concept map.i think im starting to get use to the 5B's blog.Ouh ya,im not just gonna print 'it' and throw it away.im gonna revise 'it'....:)
I'm happy to see you comment Deborah!
Thanks Danish, I'm glad you are able to answer as many questions in class!!
Don't give up ok?
Ms Wen
WOW....This really helps us in revising... Thanks Ms Wen! And Danish, remember 'CONDENSES'... NOT 'change to'
I learn a lot of things from the concept.
I learn more things from this concept map.
Wow! This concept map contain so much information but if the concept map have some pictures, it will be better. :)
Post a Comment