Wednesday, July 27, 2011

6E Preparation for Prelims Notes on Physical Science

Sci Revise Plants Cells Adaptations Blog

Dear 6E,

Its now 1.30 am.

I had spent the last 5 hours preparing notes for your revision.
For the next 2 weeks, we will be doing intensive revision with homework everyday. I hope you put in the effort to revise and try out the questions. We are running out of time and I may not be able to go through every question.
If you have revised and tried the questions, you will be delighted to be able to answer the questions, if you are still playing computer games.... I really don't know how else to help you.

Homework from 28th July - 5th August 2011: 28th July - revise Magnets, do magnets questions P1-5
29th July - revise Adaptation/Food Chain/ Impact/ Characteristics (done in class on 26th July), do sections 3-6 Pg 16-44 (MCQ only)
1st August - revise Forces, do sections 2 Pg 6-14
2nd August - revise Energy, do sections 1-2 (MCQ only)
4th August - Prepare for Mock Prelim paper
(Water & Changes of state, Heat, Human reproduction, Electricity, Systems)

Love Ms Wen

2 comments:

Zhi Min said...

thank you miss wen for giving us the notes

W said...

Thank you Zhi Min for your note of appreciation.

I love you very much.

It would mean a lot to see you score As for Science and English.

Please prove that you can, prove to others that 6E pupils are not just "naughty" but they can do well too.

Love Ms Wen