Monday, July 11, 2011

6E Negative Impact of our actions - Powerpoint notes

Environment Impact - Negative Effect Final WEN

3 comments:

Jun Fa said...

Dear Ms Wen,
the negative impact is when there is deforestation,there will be soil erosion which will cause the environment can be worsen nowadays.
I hope that man does not need to do these,it is very incorrigible that they do not know the consequences of killing so many living things.

Tiffany Wong Xiang Ying said...

I am really scared that there will be Global Warming. I've told the whole lessons to my parents and siblings and told them not to waste plastic bags , papers and recycle them. The lesson you've taught us today was really interesting. I will also do my part to recycle things if not the scariest thing which is the Global Warming will happen to us. X(

GlendaXD said...

..global warming is already happening we only can reduce the effects by not using non biodegradable items eg yr computer haha