Monday, June 8, 2009

DSA

Dear pupils
If you have applied for DSA, please note that if you would like your teacher to write you a letter of recommendation, you need to provide us with what you have done, achieved as well as what qualities you possess.
Shawn, please email me this detail.
Regards,
Ms Wen

P/s Please note that its not the number of letters your teachers write that would help you get through the interview but your consistent good performance throughout the 6 years.

1 comment:

Lizyan said...

Miss Wen,
What if I go through DSA for Methodist Girls School and they have accepted me. But, if my results is better than what I had expected, and I prefer NUS high to Methodist Girls School, can I change my choice? Like I have applied DSA but when I see my results, I want to go through academic.
Lizyan