Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Count Down


Hi Boys and Girls, 

I hope you are all enjoying your holidays? A word of caution - Do make sure you wash your hands frequently as the H1N1 virus has affected quite a number of Singaporeans. Those of you who have travelled, please inform your parents if you are unwell immediately.

Please take care of yourselves!

Love Ms Wen

P/S Thanks to Kah Min

4 comments:

chaoyu said...

Wow!Thanks,Ms Wen!By uping this on the blog,i can now prepare myself for my prelim oral!I also can calculate the number of days left before the prelims!Once again,thank you for putting this on the blog!!!!!!!!

beline said...

Dear Ms wen...Thanks so much for that piece of advice.The debate was fun.Lets do it soon.

Angeline said...

Angeline says
Thanks for counting down the days.I will try to practice my oral.

Anonymous said...

Ms Wen,
how come there is still left so many days? Thanks for putting it as we will know more clearly when is our oral!
JiaLei