How is everything in class?
To those who regularly visit the blog, please remind Khai/Vijay/Dexter/Beline and the rest that they need to start collecting the items for sale for charity fair.
To Syarah and Clayton - to collect the pictures for Racial Harmony Montage.
Missing you,
Might be back sooner than you think :p
Ms Wen
6 comments:
Class was good,but I forgot who is collecting to science chapter 9 concept map.Some pupils talked at the quadrangle and I was 1 of them.Sorry Ms Wen.
Hi!Ms Wen,did you received the powerpoint for the science concept map?If no,i will send again.
See you soon!
Well... i hope the Charity Fair tommorow will be successful
i'm just dropping by, Bye
Hi Ms Wen! You are back! Yay! Thanks for sharing the ABC of friendship. It was fun. Well, tomorrow is charity fair! Now I am doing some price tagings...hahaha...got to go...
Bye...
Love, Lizyan
I think ms wen will be disappointed when she came to know that we were not behaving during her absence.
angeline says
well...the class was always noisy...the world will not change!!!but i just don know why everyone wans to make noise when they knw u will be angry?maybe because they wan 2 get scolded/or maybe they can get away with it?
Post a Comment