Dear Class,
Do you enjoy learning from creating your concept maps and powerpoint slides?Which mode of learning do you enjoy best?
Is there anything that you want me to go through again for English or Science
Do you think I am going to fast?
Do let me know so that I can teach better.
Love Ms Wen
5 comments:
well...
i think that we can learn better & faster using powerpoint slides and concept maps. but i am worried that 5d is faster than us in science. there is something that we have not finished in the science activity book- the battery which lasts longer- i am kind of enjoying the lessons when you are happy and in a good mood(hey, it rymes- good, mood -haha), you make 5b laugh at your jokes related to our work. it will make the lesson more interesting.
well that's all i have to say
till then.... bye
sha
Well,I thik that by using the Power Point Presentation, we can learn faster, which is a benefit as 5D is faster than us in Science.
i think that the lesson is quiet intersting because we had a lot of games, composition and concept map and best of all, doing science experiment at the science lab and to make the lesson more interesting, tell us more jokes during the free time. I think we are not slow and not fast.
from,
khai
jing ying
i enjoy creating powerpoint slides.i dont think ms wen is going too fast.
got to go .......
I enjoy using powerpoint slides rather than using concept maps.Ms wen is not going too fast.
bye,
Patrick
Post a Comment