Yes Shankaree, I have been very busy. I m not a student so there are still many things to do and there are retreats teachers have to go.
I know you have been looking forward to catch your performance.
Enjoy,
Ms Wen
Shout out to anyone who knows 6H pupils - direct them to the blog please?
10 comments:
Dear Ms Wen,
I was waiting for this post XP I hope you don't tire yourself out!You must take care of yourself okay?And I am planning to go to JSS,or YCSS.
^^
MsWen can upload the photo i wanna see it and thanks.
I miss u !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ooo our dance is kind of messy but good job :D miss 6E forever <3 I will miss you forever xD
Ms Wen what about the photo we took with you o.o
yes but we r really terrible.... the movements were not sharp at all!! no offence but must b stage fright...:(
Ohmagod . So messy ............
Miss wen. Can. You tell me when we will know which sch we are going to ? When will it send us the message .
oh my god why so messy? @.@ I thought we did an excellent job but its kinda cool . <3 Love 6E forever!! <3
Ms Wen you got record all p6's performances?
I miss everyone at school including the teachers!!!!!!!!!!!!
>.< i wanna have school again.
i miss having school at home so bored that i wanna go to school!!!
Miss Wen,I miss you and my dear friends....whenever I see my English teacher/Science teacher...I thought of you...
I also miss my dear friends like Winnie,Wei Han...
Post a Comment