Friday, March 25, 2011

Reflection on self reflection

Today, I shared with you:
1. Self Reflection
Thinking about your behaviour
2. Do unto others what you want
others to do unto you.
Treat people how you want
people to treat you.
3. Control your anger, no matter how angry you are. If you behaved like them, you become like them.

What do you think? Do you agree?

Love, Ms Wen
P/s Yun Yi - you were too fast!

8 comments:

Xiang Ping said...

Yes, I agree with you!If we did back how the person treat us, we would be the same as them. I really get impressed by you that you can control your own anger at that moment. You did not shout back to the lady. If it was someone else, they might just shout back, or even shout nasty things to that women. I don't thing i can control if I'm you...But I also felt a little unfair for you as the the lady was also at wrong first. She didn't said "sorry" but you said to her. She stared at you and even talk bad about you to other. But in this story you told us, I learnt that if you treat someone bad= you want someone to treat you in that way. I think the sentence"do unto others what you want people will do unto you" would etched in my mind. If I treat my friends the way they don't want me to treat them, I think I will reflect back this sentence!

Unknown said...

Yes ... i agree :D

Weihanxxx said...

Yes,I agree.Do unto others what you want others to do unto you.But Xiang Ping made sense.You already said sorry,but that woman kept glaring at you.Maybe she has a short temper and she might be quite old..my grandmother did something similar.I think it is normal for old people.But you had self-control,which was good.Oh,a QUITE similar thing happened to me..

GlendaXD said...

hahalol agrreeed i wish swome others will do the same...

GlendaXD said...

P.S is this yr cat..??

yunyi said...

think that what ms wen say is right. It make sense. I agree that, If the person hits you, and you hits him/her back, You are same as the person, and if you didn't hit back, You are aleast better than the person who hits you.. And if he continue to hits you, and you don't react, he will stop someday, thinking that he was just wasting his energy on the person. Ms Wen, its very unbelievable that you can control your anger when someone say that to you.. If i were you, i will be fuming with anger and i scold that auntie back louder. After what you have said, I will remember the word: bad=bad whenever i am angry and i will try to control myself.
(recomment) the cat is cute.

Terence said...

I agree with yoo,Miss Wen

Jolene said...

Mine:

Some of my friends are saying bad things about me but I did not treat them very bad... they hate me so much that they even call me names,pushing me while i am carrying my bags.....I wish that they were good classmates that could cooperate but (I will not fall down when they drag me back)...and Wei Han,Glenda,Ms Wen,Winnie and Hui Yi(6C)...thank you for comforting me when I am feeling down...