Monday, February 14, 2011

Win by Brian McKnight




Reflection Homework 6E 18th Feb 2011.

1) How do you feel about the lyrics of the song?

2) Do you feel motivated to work towards your goals? Why? Which phrase do you like best?

3) What does failure mean to the singer? What does failure mean to you?

(80 words)

Submit on Tuesday 22/2 to Niki (boys) and Sya (girls)

Love, Ms Wen

6 comments:

yunyi said...

miss wen, you so late haven't sleep yet :O the next day still can wake up? Wow..

yunyi said...

miss wen, you so late haven't sleep yet :O the next day still can wake up? Wow..

Jolene Koh said...

Ms Wen,I like the last part that stated if you have a dream,go out and REACH for it.That part will not make my friends say that my dream is not me...:)

Xiang Ping said...

Ms Wen,I like the parts where they say "never give up,nver give in,never let a ray doubt slip in" & "And if I fall,I'll never fail,I'll just get up and try again" I was motivated with by all this parts and I will never GIVE UP!

W said...

Yes, we should not quit when things are difficult. In fact, we need to stand up from where we fell and keep on asking/trying/learning to move on.

Love Ms Wen

yunyi said...

Oic everybody like that part :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))