Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Primary 6 Composition Package

Flashback)

_ How would you improve this? _
Homework for Monday 24th August 2009
- List the important things you have to remember when doing your composition exam.

Compo Drowning

- Learn the good phrases used in the climax -
- I have given a generic list of good phrases, in the spaces, think about how you can APPLY them in different themes -

Composition Package

- This is part of what I have given you. Most importantly, you should have 3 sets of your friends' works. It covers all the main themes. To prepare for PSLE, please read your friend's work and apply them in your writing.

Its a few days to Prelims and I know you can all do well,
You will if you believe it too.

Love Ms Wen

2 comments:

ashley olsen said...

dear miss wen,
this is ashley olsen..(hehe u knw)
i think your composition models are great! i am able to learn new phrases too! :)

W said...

Hi ashley, I love your name. Its a beautiful name. I am glad you found the resources useful. I wished my own pupils are using it too!

Dexter - instructions to print
Click on "more"
Click on "email"
And email to yourself.

Thank you,
Ms Wen