Thursday, December 18, 2008

Drop a Comment


Hello Ladies,
I haven't heard from most of you except Angel, Lizyan, Jiahui, Shaleni, Syarah, Lois, Beline, Valerie, Jia Lei. Do write at least 1 comment before School Reopens?
Love to hear from you,
Ms Wen

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ms Wen,i seem to can't wait for the holidays to end.The holidays are full of boredom and i miss all of my friends and teachers who are you,Mrs Tong and Ms Loo!Recently,i had a new tuition and it is three days a week in which ther are different subjects in a day!
Chao Yu

Anonymous said...

Angeline says
I knew you like cats.Ha Ha!Anyway,how do I recommend a book?

W said...

Hi Angel,
Go to "Our Book List" dated 11/5/08
Post your recommended book as a Comment there!

Yes, I love cats! I think they are so lazy (just like me!!) :)

Hope you're enjoying your holidays!

Chao Yu,
I do want to see you all but I do not want the holidays to end!! Hahah, I am so happy I do not have to wake up early. I think next year, 6B will be filled with grumpy pupils who don't want to leave their beds! Tell your tutor to teach you everything! Then next year, you can be my "teacher-helper!"

Love Ms Wen

mystic life said...

Ms wen!!!
Long time no see!How are you?oh whats wrong with the cat...it looks sad.Is that your cat?it looks sweet but sad.I love dogs.Maybe i could send you my dog picture to you if possible.May i know whats your email again.To be sure..See you soon.I will be coming to the blog more often.
Beline

izyan :D said...

Hi Miss Wen..
I want the holidays to end right now..However, still have not finished Shopping..=X
Hahaha..
The cat is also very cute...♥
-izyan-

Anonymous said...

Hey Ms Wen,
Are you sure that you are lazy?I bet you are just joking.Haha!

Anonymous said...

Hi ms Wen, i can't wait for school to reopen too. I want to meet all my teachers, friends and studies!! This holidays, i have been working hard to acheive my goals. I hope that you could help me more with it. I really want to pass my PSLE with flying colurs and i hope i do. By the way, can i ak you something? When will the school reopen? Sorry to ask you about this question, as i lost my form.
Love, Irah

xuanyin said...

Hi,MsWen,the holidays are almost over by now.See you in school soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms Wen,I would like to tell what I did during my holidays.It is quite boring as I cannot do much but to study,study and study.But sometimes I do watch television.I watch (The Human Spirit.)It is gross at times but it is also about how people live in other countries.My favourites are (The Tree Man),(The Man With No Face),(Am I A Boy Or A Girl?)and (The Woman With The Big Foot).The Tree Man is about a man having branches on his hands and roots on his leg.Whenever I watch this shows,I will realise how fortunate I am.with proper legs,hands,face and everything in me is proper.A person like me who grumbles about my life is the most suitable person to watch this kind of shows.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms Wen, I am really sorry that I did not post for the holiday because my computer have some problems.
I have enjoyed my holidays I went China!!! Have lots of fun there! Ms Wen have you seen before snow? I didn't see before snow, so sad.
Thank you for keep posting!!! (: